October 21, 2019
Registration Time 7:30 a.m.
Seminar 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The 2019 business entities seminar is designed for practitioners that advise small business. The course taught by seasoned tax professionals provides the most updated and comprehensive analysis of business tax matters.
This year includes:
- Making the proper entity selection after TCJA
- Real Estate Cost Recovery including the interplay of Code Sec. 179 expenses, bonus depreciation, and 15-year life with regard to qualified improvement property.
- S corp vs. C corp planning in the light of flat 21% corporate tax rate and the elimination of the corporate AMT
- New interest limits: Will they affect your clients?
- New like-kind exchange rules
- Modification of the net operating loss deduction
- New excess business deductions limitation
- The loss of “entertainment”
- Changes in accounting methods including the changes that relate to small contractors
- Sec 199A – Expanded discussion of the new pass-through deduction correctly
- Handling the new partnership regime changes
- Other timely topics
8 CPE Credits | 1 Day | Taxes
Registration Time: 7:30 am | Seminar Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- IAA Members: $185
- Non-Members: $285
Lunch will be provided and is included with your registration fee.
If four (4) or more members of the same firm attend the above seminar a $10.00 savings per attendee will incur.
All attendees must be current members of I.A.A. prior to the above seminar date in order for the discount to take effect.
- Registrations received after October 3, 2019 add an additional $25.00
- Registrations day of Seminar add an additional $25.00
- No refunds will be issued after October 10, 2019
Note: No exceptions to the above three statements
A separate registration form must be filled out for each attendee.
Instead of registering online, you can return this form along with seminar payment made payable to I.A.A.
Independent Association of Accountants of New York, Inc.
4043 Maple Rd. Box 100 A
Amherst, NY 14226